Church of St Peter at Chellaston in Derby UK
St Peters Church is situated in High Street and is essentially a 13th century building which has been added to over the years. It is a small church and consists of a west tower which was rebuilt in 1842, a nave and south aisle, and a lower Perp chancel.
It contains an incised slab to John Bancroft, who died in 1557, and his wife, a plain Norman font and stained glass in the E window from around 1919-20, a late work by Holiday.
SUNDAY SERVICES: 8.00, 10.00, 6.00
CONTACT: Tel: (01332) 704835